The Effisus FR – A2 Class Fire Resistant Membrane uses an innovative technology, with a fiberglass basis, to obtain a fire resistant membrane, according to EN 13501 and Class A (or Class 1) based on ASTM E84. For global protection of facades against moisture, driving rain and wind on projects with maximum requirements for facade fire protection.
Permeable to vapour diffusion but 100% watertight and windtight. It has an exceptional UV resistance and it is suitable for façades with open or closed joints. The existence of a large range of accessories allows its installation on the most demanding project requirements.
Why should you choose Effisus FR – A2 Class Membrane?
- Fire Resistant – Class A2, EN 13501 and Class A (or Class 1), ASTM E84
- Optimum UV resistance
- Wind tight
- Integrated component of the Effisus Ecofacade System
- High impact on building longevity
- Promotes indoor air quality and user health
- Reduced maintenance needs
- Recyclable Membranes
- Non-solvent accessories
- Reduction of wastes by customizing solutions
Effisus FR – A2 Class – Fire resistant waterproofing membrane
- Projects with maximum fire resistance requirements
- Facade fire protection / Fire protection membrane
- Effisus Ecofacade Envelope System
- Curtain walls
- Facades with rainscreen cladding
- Facade fire protection – Fireproof membrane / Fire resistant membrane – Class A2, EN 13501 and Class A (or Class 1), ASTM E84
- Multifunction – Fire resistant, permeable to water vapour, wind and water tight.
- Resistant – Resistant to movement, thermal variations and continuous contact with moisture.
- Universal – Suitable for facades with open or closed joints, in any type of environment.
- Complete system – Complete range of accessories for any project need.
Articles with Effisus FR – A2 class membrane
A2-Class fire rated membranes: Technology is ready