The Effisus Breather FR waterproofing Membrane uses an innovative technology, with a fiberglass basis, to obtain a fire classification Class A1 in accordance with EN13501-1.
Designed for global protection of facades against moisture, driving rain and wind avoiding corrosion, insulation deterioration and mould growth on facade elements.
It has an exceptional UV resistance and it is suitable for facades with open or closed joints. The existence of a large range of accessories allows its installation on the most demanding project requirements.
Why should you choose Effisus Breather FR Membrane?
- Class A1 in accordance with EN13501-1;
- Optimum UV resistance
- Wind tight
- High impact on building longevity
- Promotes indoor air quality and user health
- Reduced maintenance needs
- Reduction of wastes by customizing solutions
A1 Class Fire rated weatherproofing breathable membrane
- Rainscreen cladding
- Cavity and masonry
- Leaf weatherboarding cladding
- Timber frame cladding
- Fire protection – Class A1 according to EN 13501-1.
- Multifunction – Wind and water tight, UV resistant.
- Resistant – High mechanical resistance, with resistance to thermal variations.
- Universal – Extremely lightweight, suitable for facades with open or closed joints.
|Reaction to Fire – EN 13501 – 1||Class A1|
|Tensile Strength MD/CD (N/50mm)||2015/1725 (EN 12311-1)|
|Tensile strength (After ageing) MD/CD (N/50mm)||2800/2210 (EN 12311-1)|
|Tear resistance MD/CD (N)||328/255 (EN 12310 – 1)|