The Effisus Breather FR waterproofing membrane uses an innovative technology, with a fiberglass basis, to obtain a fire resistant membrane, Class A2-s1,d0 based on EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009 and Class A (or Class 1) according to ASTM E84. The final fire classification was obtained for Effisus Breather FR with Effisus accessories (tapes and adhesives), tested as a system. Designed for global protection of facades against moisture, driving rain and wind avoiding corrosion, insulation deterioration and mould growth on facade elements.
It has an exceptional UV resistance and it is suitable for facades with open or closed joints. The existence of a large range of accessories allows its installation on the most demanding project requirements.
Why should you choose Effisus Breather FR System?
- Fire reaction:
- Class A2-s1,d0 in accordance with EN 13501-1;
- Class A (or Class 1) in accordance with ASTM E84;
- Optimum UV resistance
- Wind tight
- Integrated component of the Effisus Ecofacade System
- High impact on building longevity
- Promotes indoor air quality and user health
- Reduced maintenance needs
- Recyclable Membranes
- Non-solvent accessories
- Reduction of wastes by customizing solutions
Effisus Effisus Breather FR System – Fire resistant waterproofing membrane
- Rainscreen cladding
- Cavity and masonry
- Leaf weatherboarding cladding
- Timber frame cladding
- Fire protection – Class A2–s1,d0 according to EN 13501-1, tested with Effisus accessories.
- Multifunction – Wind and water tight, UV resistant and vapour permeable (diffusion open).
- Resistant – High mechanical resistance, with resistance to thermal variations.
- Universal – Extremely lightweight, suitable for facades with open or closed joints.
- Complete system – Complete range of accessories for any project need.
- Energy Efficiency – Improves the air quality of building interior, durability of all the facade components and minimizes the condensation risk.
|Reaction to Fire – ASTM E84||Class A (or Class 1)|
|Reaction to Fire – EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009||Class A2–s1,d0|
|Tensile strength MD/XD – EN 12311-1||2015 / 1725 N/50mm|
|After ageing – tensile strength MD/XD – EN 12311-1||2800 / 2210 N|
|Tear resistance MD/XD – EN 12310-1||328 / 255 N|
Articles with Effisus Breather FR System
A2-Class fire rated membranes: Technology is ready