The Effisus Breather FR System is fire rated as Class A2-s1,d0 based on EN 13501-1 and Class A (or Class 1) according to ASTM E84, having obtained the final fire classification with Effisus accessories (tapes and adhesives) tested as a system.
It should be installed on top of the external insulation (cold side) protecting the entire façade composition. However, and depending on the cladding brackets complexity (size/shape) it is acceptable that breather membrane systems be fixed on the top of the sheating board. The weatherproofing design of the breather membrane systems should be done in detail and in project-by-project basis.
Why should you choose Effisus Breather FR System?
- Class A (or Class 1) in accordance with ASTM E84;
- Class A2-s1,d0 in accordance with EN13501-1;
- Optimum UV resistance
- Wind tight
- Integrated component of the Effisus Ecofacade System
- High impact on building longevity
- Promotes indoor air quality and user health
- Reduced maintenance needs
- Recyclable Membranes
- Non-solvent accessories
- Reduction of wastes by customizing solutions
- Rainscreen cladding
- Cavity and masonry
- Leaf weatherboarding cladding
- Timber frame cladding
- Fire protection – Class A2–s1, d0 according to EN 13501-1, tested with Effisus accessories.
- Multifunction – Wind and water tight, UV resistant.
- Resistant – High mechanical resistance, with resistance to thermal variations.
- Universal – Extremely lightweight, suitable for facades with open or closed joints.
- Complete system – Complete range of accessories for any project need.
- Energy Efficiency – Improves the air quality of building interior, durability of all the facade components and minimizes the condensation risk.
|Reaction to Fire – ASTM E84||Class A (or Class A1)|
|Reaction to Fire – EN 13501 – 1||Class A2 – s1, d0|
|Tensile Strength MD/CD (N/50mm)||2015/1725 (EN 12311-1)|
|Tensile strength (After ageing) MD/CD (N/50mm)||2800/2210 (EN 12311-1)|
|Tear resistance MD/CD (N)||328/255 (EN 12310 – 1)|