The Effisus Vapour FR System is fire rated as Class A2-s1,d0 according to EN13501-1, having obtained the final fire classification with Effisus accessories (tapes and adhesives) tested as a system.
The Effisus Vapour FR Membrane is a high quality and multifunctional weatherproofing vapour barrier made of a special fiberglass technology with an aluminum foil, developed to achieve a fire reaction Class A1 in accordance with EN13501-1.
Works as a vapour control layer (VCL) protecting the building from condensation risk and improving the airtightness and consequently the energy efficiency.
Effisus Vapour FR Membrane can be used in facade rainscreen cladding, curtain walls and many other applications to protect the insulation and building interior from water, heat radiation and moisture transfer. It also works as a fire retardant layer in constructions.
Why should you choose Effisus Vapour FR System?
- Fire reaction: Class A2-s1,d0 in accordance with EN 13501-1;
- Water Vapour diffusion tight (closed joints)
- Integrated component of the Effisus EcofacadeSystem
- High impact on building longevity
- Promotes indoor air quality and user health
- Reduced maintenance needs
- Recyclable Membranes
- Non-solvent accessories
- Reduction of wastes by customizing solutions
Effisus Vapour FR System – Fire Resistance Waterproofing Vapour Membrane
- Vapour Control Layer Membrane (VCL)
- Rainscreen cladding
- Interfaces in ventilated facades
- Interfaces in curtain walls
- Interfaces in traditional facades
- Interfaces in pre-fabricated facades
- Fire protection – Class A2-s1, d0 according to EN13501-1, tested with Effisus accessories.
- Multifunction – 100% water, vapour and wind tight.
- Resistant – High mechanical resistance and resistance to high and low temperature.
- Complete system – Complete range of accessories for any project need.
- Energy Efficiency – The airtightness of the membrane improves the air quality in the building interior, durability of all the facade components and avoid condensation risk.
|Reaction to fire – EN13501-1||Class A2-s1, d0|
|Sd value – EN 1931||>1500 m|
|Vapour resistivity – EN 1931||>7500 MNs/g|
|Water penetration – EN 1928||W1|
|Tensile strength (MD / XD) – EN 12311-1||700 / 400 N/50mm|