The Effisus Vapour FR Membrane is a high quality and multifunctional weatherproofing vapour barrier made of a special fiberglass technology with an aluminum foil, developed to achieve a fire reaction Class A1 in accordance with EN13501-1.
Works as a vapour control layer (VCL) protecting the building from condensation risk and improving the airtightness and consequently the energy efficiency.
Can be used in facade rainscreen cladding, curtain walls and many other applications to protect the insulation and building interior from water, heat radiation and moisture transfer. It also works as a fire retardant layer in constructions.
Why should you choose Effisus Vapour FR Membrane?
- Fire reaction: Class A1, in accordance with EN 13501-1;
- Water Vapour diffusion tight (closed joints)
- Integrated component of the Effisus EcofacadeSystem
- High impact on building longevity
- Promotes indoor air quality and user health
- Reduced maintenance needs
- Recyclable Membranes
- Non-solvent accessories
- Reduction of wastes by customizing solutions
Effisus Vapour FR System – Fire Resistance Waterproofing Vapour Membrane
- Rainscreen cladding
- Interfaces in ventilated facades
- Interfaces in curtain walls
- Interfaces in traditional facades
- Interfaces in pre-fabricated facades
- Fire protection – Class A1, according to EN13501-1.
- Multifunction – 100% water, vapour and wind tight.
- Resistant – High mechanical resistance and resistance to high and low temperature.
- Energy Efficiency – The airtightness of the membrane improves the air quality in the building interior, durability of all the facade components and avoid condensation risk.
|Reaction to Fire – EN 13501 – 1||Class A1|
|Sd value – EN 1931||>1500|
|Vapour resistivity – EN 1931||>7500 MNs/g|
|Water penetration – EN 1928||W1, passed|
|Tensile Strength MD (N/50mm) – EN12311-1||>700; max.890/>900|
|Tensile Strength CD (N/50mm) – EN12311-1||>400; max.861/>900|
|Tear Resistance MD(N) – EN 12310-1||>170; max.176/180|
|Tear Resistance CD(N) – EN 12310-1||>130; max.147/160|