Effisus Bond FT Tape is the ideal solution for permanently sealing flashing details on metal roofs of any type, saving time and labour – with a superior performance that will last as long as your roof. Its unique elongation capacity and flexibility guarantees that it can be formed to fit irregular shapes and surfaces, with no need for mechanical fastening, torch or extra adhesives.
The Effisus Bond FT Tape consists of an uncured EPDM membrane that has been laminated to an EPDM based pressure sensitive tape adhesive, integrating a proven peel & stick technology. After cured the tape is extremely resistant to moisture, UV, temperatures changes or structural movements.
Effisus Bond FT – The solution for flashing details on metal roofs
Effisus Bond FT:
- Superior formability capacity
- Excellent formability to fit any shape or surface
- Proven peel & stick technology
- No torch or liquid adhesives
- Exceptional performance
- Resistant to UV’s and moisture
- Absorbs movement
- General purpose flashing
- Square ducts
- Large round ducts
- Parapet walls
- Universal – Forms itself to fit any irregular shape or surface
- Resistant – High elongation capacity, handles expansion and structural movements.
- Durable – Resistant to high temperature, UV’s and moisture.
- Flexible – Complies with the different project requirements.
- Easy to install – Easy to handle materials and common use accessories.