Originally built in 1857 by the architect Antoine-Nicolas Bailly, the Longchamp racetrack is located on the property of the Abby of Longchamp. It extends throughout more than 57 hectares, between the Seine and the Bois de Boulogne.
Inaugurated in 1857 by Napoleon III, the Longchamp Racecourse is home for horse racing. It has the capacity to host 12.000 spectators, who can enjoy the races and other complementary services.
On this project were used the following solutions: Effisus Ecofacade SA-EDGE membranes for façade connections weatherproofing; Effisus Breather Membranes and Effisus Easyrepair Membranes for effectively sealing building joints.