An innovative 3-ply breathable membrane with monolithic TEEE functional technology, for moisture management and protection against water and wind on facades, promoting its thermal efficiency and protection against condensations – highly permeable to water vapour but 100% watertight and wind tight.
The Effisus Breather+ Membrane has exceptional ageing resistance and thermal stability properties, protecting the façade, and thermal insulation, against wind and damp, even on the most aggressive environments. The existence of a large range of accessories allows its installation on the most demanding project requirements. Suitable for facades with closed joints.
Why should you choose Effisus Breather+ Membrane?
- Highly permeable to water vapor
- 100% water tight – W1
- Outdoor exposure for up to 3 months
- Lightweight and black colored – invisible on the façade
- Integrated component of the Effisus Ecofacade Syste
- High impact on building longevity
- Promotes indoor air quality and user health
- Reduced maintenance needs
- Recyclable Membranes
- Non-solvent accessories
- Reduction of wastes by customizing solutions
Effisus Breather+ – Breathable membrane with 3-layers
Effisus 2Adjoin DF – Double-sided adhesive tape for fastening breather membranes to the facade structure
Effisus Adjoin TI – Flexible tape for sealing breather membranes overlaps or other details
Effisus 2Bond GO – Double-sided butyl tape with exceptional adhesiveness.
Effisus 2Bond DS – Double-sided tape with active sealants technology for sealing perforations or penetrations on Effisus Breather Membranes.
Effisus Tight Rings – Highly elastic grommets for sealing cables or pipes penetrations on VCL or breather membranes
- Effisus Ecofacade Envelope System
- Curtain walls with closed joints
- Facades with closed rainscreen cladding
- Multifunction – Permeable to water vapor, wind and damp tight.
- Resistant – Resistant to movement, thermal variations and continuous contact with moisture.
- Universal – Complies with the different project requirements.
- Complete system – Complete range of accessories for any project need.
- Easy to install – No need for special tools.