Effisus Stopper is an innovative solution for sealing penetrations, of any size or configuration, on flat roofs.
The Effisus Stopper system can be installed on the most common roofs: asphaltic membranes, PVC, TPO, EPDM or metal.
Application on sloped, metal roofs also possible.
It is an extremely versatile solution, with precast molds and innovative sealants, quick and easy installation – no need for mechanical fastening and adaptable to any configuration.
It is the quick and easy to install waterproofing solution, with a long-term warranty.
Why should you choose Effisus Stopper?
- Flexible design, adaptable to any configuration
- 100% waterproof, resistant to UV’s and ozone
- Permanently flexible
- Easy to install. Simple to handle materials and commonly used accessories
- Supplied in kits for complete installation
- Technical support to any project
- Great longevity
- No maintenance required
- Sealants without solvents
Effisus Stopper – Penetration sealing solution for flat roofs and facades
- Effisus Stopper EC / CE Molds – Prefabricated molds in polyester resin, with high durability and resistance to UV’s. Different sizes and configurations available, allowing a perfect fit to any configuration.
- Effisus Stopper 1-P Sealant – Self-levelling sealant to fill the molds in horizontal applications. When applied, it ensures a 100% waterproof element, while being permanently flexible, resistant to UV’s and to high temperatures. Elongation capacity of up to 300%.
- Effisus Stopper M-1 Sealant – Structural sealant for gluing the Effisus Stopper EC / EC molds to the structure. Without solvents, applicable to horizontal or vertical surfaces, resistant to UV’s. Does not suffer volume changes during its lifetime.
- Effisus Stopper SAS Sealant – Sealant to fill Effisus Stopper EC / EC molds in vertical or tilted applications. Does not drip and does not shrink. With a unique technology in polyether, it is extremely elastic.
- Selante Effisus Stopper SAS HT – Sealant to fill Effisus Stopper EC / EC molds for applications where the surface temperature can exceed 100ºC. Resistant to temperatures of up to +204 ºC. Highly elastic does not drip, can be applied on horizontal or vertical surfaces.