Effisus Ecofacade Envelope System ensures facade air and water tightness, while ensuring proper management of water vapor. It eliminates the possibility of condensation and conditions associated with moisture, maximizing energy efficiency and acoustics.
Efficient and sustainable integrated system, which functions as an unit, eliminating the possibility of condensation on the inside of the facade, thereby promoting the quality of indoor air and protecting building users health.
Why should you choose Effisus Ecofacade Envelope System?
- Complete and integrated system
- “Cutting Edge technology”
- High elongation capabilities : absorbs the building movements from thermal or structural origin
- Watertight and intelligent water vapor management
- Adaptable solutions to the requirements of each project
- Ongoing technical support in all phases of the project
- Easy and quick installation
- High impact on the lifetime of the building
- Promotes indoor air quality and building user’s health
- Reduced maintenance requirements
- Recyclable membranes
- Solvent-free accessories
- Quick-connection system option with no need for adhesives or tapes
- Waste reduction by customizing solutions
Effisus Ecofacade Envelope – Air tightness and water vapour management facade integrated system
- Effisus Ecofacade/Effisus Ecofacade Inside Membranes- Waterproofing membranes resistant to UV’s and ozone with an expected durability of 50 years. With an elongation of up to 300%, it maintains its elasticity between -40ºC and +140ºC, absorbing the movements of thermal or structural origin of the building. Suitable for sealing connections between different facade elements.
- Effisus Ecofacade SA-Edge Membrane – Waterproofing membrane with one or more embedded self-adhesive bands for application without the need for additional adhesives
- Effisus Ecofacade P-Fix Membrane – Waterproofing membrane with a quick-connection profile for fastening to the frame or facade without the need for additional accessories
- Effisus Ecofacade P-Fix + SA-Edge Membrane – Waterproofing membrane with self-adhesive band and quick-connection profile for applications without the need for accessories.
- Bonding KF+ / KF+P – Waterproof adhesive paste with exceptional adhesion properties for bonding the Effisus Ecofacade membrane to smooth or irregular surfaces ,such as concrete or metal. Option without solvents.
- Effisus Bonding KT Adhesive – Synthetic rubber based contact glue, with excellent bonding properties of the Effisus Ecofacade Membrane to smooth surfaces such as metals
- Coat Effisus Coat NP Primer – Primer indicated for the treatment of porous surfaces, prior to the adhesive application of the Effisus Bonding KF/or KF + KT, or for applications at a temperature between 5ºC and -10ºC. Exponentially promotes adhesion to any surface and/or condition
- Effisus Block JP Sealant – Permanently flexible sealant, impermeable, resistant to UV’s and with great longevity. For use in trim.
- Effisus Setup PR Cleaning Liquid – Colorless cleaner for smooth surfaces that leaves no residue. Removes dirt and oils from the surface of the membrane, promoting the quality of the adhesion of the Effisus Ecofacade membranes
- Effisus Breather+ Membranes – Impermeable and breathable membrane, with 3 layers. With high puncture resistance and superior resistance to wind passage. Ensures the tightness of the facade, allowing the aeration of thermal insulation.
- Effisus Non-Closed Breather membranes – Variant of the Effisus Breather+ membrane, suitable for facades with open joints allowing it to be completely exposed to atmospheric agents for up to 6 months.
- Effisus Adjoin TI Tape – Waterproof adhesive tape, extremely flexible and with high resistance to stretching and puncture. Suitable for sealing Effisus Breather membrane overlaps or sealing membrane perforations. Exponentially promotes the effectiveness of the Effisus Breather membrane.
- Ventilated facades
- Curtain walls
- Traditional facades
- Prefabricated facades
- Sustainable construction