The Effisus Breather FR-B Membrane is a fire retardant waterproofing breathable membrane, made of polyester nonwoven with a waterproof special coating.
Effisus Breather FR – B Membrane has exceptional UV resistance and is designed for open or closed rainscreen cladding systems, cavity and masonry, lead weatherboarding panels, tile/slate and timber frame cladding. Suitable for facades with cladding oopne joints up to 50mm and maximum up to 50% of facade area. Protects the building against driving rain and moisture preventing future corrosion, insulation deterioration and mould growth.
Increases the building energy efficiency and minimizes the condensation risk.
Effisus Breather FR-B System – Fire retardant waterproofing breathable membrane
- Rainscreen cladding (open joints up to 50mm)
- Cavity and masonry
- Leaf weatherboarding cladding
- Timber frame cladding
- Fire protection – Fire Class B-s1, d0, according to EN13501-1.
- Resistant – Resistant to thermal variations with high tensile strength
- Universal – Suitable for facades with open joints up to 50mm and up tp 50% of exposed facade area
- Energy Efficiency – Improves the air quality of building interior, durability of all facade components and minimize the condensation risk.
- Complete System – Complete range of accessories for any project need.
|Reaction to fire – EN 135101-1:2007+A1:2009||Class B-s1,d0|
|UV exposure (total exposute)||30 weeks|
|Cladding – open joints (mm)||50mm or a maximum of 50% of total UV exposure|
|Resistance to water penetration – EN 1928||W1|
|Tensile strength MD/XD – EN 12311-1||370 / 270 N/50mm|
|Tear resistance MD/XD – EN 12310-1||150 / 150 N|